We urge all our patients to Get Online. This will make your communication with the surgery easier and quicker.
Here’s how you can get help from your surgery via online services:
Our online consultation service is accessed via our website – www.haxbygroup.co.uk
Here you can:
- Make an urgent or routine appointment request
- Ask a question
- Get a sicknote or fit note
- Cancel appointments
- Ask for insurance and other reports or forms
- Check your symptoms
How to access our online consultation service
You can request help from your surgery with our online consultation service.
Tell us about your problem and request help and medical advice. We will respond promptly. Click here for our online consultation service in Hull
Tell us about your problem and request help and medical advice. We will respond promptly. Click here for our online consultation service in York.
New 24h online consultation service for York Gale Farm and Old Forge Patients – from November 12.
From November 12 patients registered at Gale Farm and Old Forge Surgeries can contact us via our new 24h online consultation service.
Our 24h online consultation service means you can submit any request, including requests for an appointment, at a time to suit you.
This is the same service as we delivery via phone, but quicker.
Your GP will decide how to help and we will respond the same working day, if submitted before 3pm for routine queries, or quicker for urgent queries.
The online service helps you to:
- Contact your GP if you feel unwell
- Get help and advice by text, phone call or face-to-face
- Request a form or sick note
- Get your test results
Benefits of online service
- Easier and quicker than calling the surgery
- 24/7 availability
- Reduces waiting times and faster access to the right treatment
- Safe and secure
- Works on all your devices – your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer
If you are a York patient registered at Gale Farm or Old Forge surgeries, you can contact us online here
For more information, please see our information leaflet here
Please note you must be over 16 years old to use the online service for appointments and medication. You must be 18 years old to view your medical records online.
Once you have downloaded and registered the NHS App, you can:
- Manage your GP appointments
- View and order repeat medication
- View your medical record (over 18’s only)
- View test results
- Check your symptoms