We urge all our patients to Get Online. This will make your communication with the surgery easier and quicker.
Here’s how you can Get Online with Haxby Group today:
- Complete an Online Application Form for GP online services.
- Bring this to your surgery with one form of identification.
- The receptionist will process your request and provide you with a username and password for you to Get Online
- Once you have your username and password from the surgery, just go to https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com and log on
Please note you must be over 16 years old to use the online service for appointments and medication. You must be 18 years old to view your medical records online.
Once you have signed up to use online services, you can:
- Book, view or cancel your GP appointments
- View and order repeat medication
- View elements of your coded medical record (over 18’s only)
- Book a blood test and view your results (York patients only)
Video consultations are now available for York patients
See a GP online over secure video, from home or work, on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
As part of our commitment to improving access for our patients we’re now starting patient video consultations with GPs, in addition to face-to-face appointments in surgery.
For certain conditions you can now see a GP from home or work, without having to come to the surgery.
Simply call your surgery to get an appointment code then book your video consultation online.
Here’s how it works:
- If you are a Haxby Group York patient, you can find your surgery by searching for Haxby Group York on the Q doctor website, app store or Google Play Store/
- Once you have an appointment code from your surgery, you can follow simple steps to start your consultation
- You will get a video call from the GP at your appointment time when you are logged on and ready.