We urge all our patients to Get Online. This will make your communication with the surgery easier and quicker.
Here’s how you can Get Online with Haxby Group today:
- Complete an Online Application Form for GP online services.
- Bring this to your surgery with one form of identification. ( Please note the patient requesting online access will need to bring in their online access form and identification themselves for security reasons)
- The receptionist will process your request and provide you with a username and password for you to Get Online
- Once you have your username and password from the surgery, just go to https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com and log on
Please note you must be over 16 years old to use the online service for appointments and medication. You must be 18 years old to view your medical records online.
Once you have signed up to use online services, you can:
- Book, view or cancel your GP appointments
- View and order repeat medication
- View elements of your coded medical record (over 18’s only)
- Book a blood test and view your results (York patients only)