Infection Control Week
19th October 2020 - 10:16 AM
Everyone is aware of the latest guidelines to keep yourself safe during the Covid-19 pandemic.
During Infection Control Week, we wanted to remind you of some things Haxby Group is doing to keep patients and staff safe.
• We have a dedicated team constantly checking guidelines, monitoring practice and environments and responding to any changes we need to make
• We have increased frequency of cleaning
• We have installed even more hand gel for you to use
• We are assessing patients’ clinical need firstly by telephone, before dealing with your needs, queries and requests appropriately, in the safest way
When patients visit surgery:
• We are wearing appropriate protective equipment
• We have a socially distanced environment
• We are wearing face coverings at all times when moving around the building
• We are asking you to wear face coverings (unless you have a medical reason not to)
• We are asking you to come alone for appointments if possible and not arrive until your appointment time.
We are asking you to stay away if you are displaying any COVID symptoms and all our staff are doing the same.
Thank you for helping us to keep you safe.
Debra Smith, Head of Standards, Compliance and Quality