New Patient Registration
We are happy to register new patients at all our surgeries both in York and Hull.
The simplest way to register is to register online
To register online with our York surgeries, click here
To register online with any of our Hull surgeries, please select from the below:
If you wish to register in person, please follow these steps:
- Call into one of our surgeries where a Receptionist will confirm that you reside within our practice area and give you a new patient pack, containing relevant information and registration forms.
- Print out and complete the New Patient Registration Form
- Bring the completed form to the surgery where our Receptionist can check the form with you and give you a new patient pack containing relevant information.
To complete your registration with us we ask for some form of Identification and proof of your current address. The following items can be used to prove the identity of an individual:
- UK Birth Certificate
- Current Driving Licence
- Current Passport
- Home Office ID Card (IND immigration card)
- HM Forces ID Card
- UK Certificate of Naturalisation
The following items can be used to prove the address of an individual:
- Recent utilities statement (within last three months)
- Local authority taxation advice (within last three months)
- Banking or Building Society Statement (with current address)
- Mortgage advice note (with current address)
- Local authority benefit record or rental confirmation (with current address)
Summary Care Record
The NHS has introduced a Summary Care Record which can be used for emergency care by authorised healthcare staff should you have an accident or become ill anywhere in England. It contains information about your medication, allergies, adverse reactions and additional information. We recommend you visit https://www.digital.nhs.uk/summary-care-records/patients, or call NHS Digital on 0300 303 5678 for further information.
Our New Patient Registration Form asks for your consent to this Summary Care Record. If you wish to decline OR exclude the additional information, please complete a Summary Care Record Opt-out Form, available from reception when registering.