New Patient Registration
We are happy to register new patients at all our surgeries both in York and Hull; please follow these steps:
- Call into one of our surgeries where a Receptionist will confirm that you reside within our practice area and give you a new patient pack, containing relevant information and registration forms.
- Print out and complete the New Patient Registration Form
- Bring the completed form to the surgery where our Receptionist can check the form with you and give you a new patient pack containing relevant information.
To complete your registration with us we ask for some form of Identification and proof of your current address. The following items can be used to prove the identity of an individual:
- UK Birth Certificate
- Current Driving Licence
- Current Passport
- Home Office ID Card (IND immigration card)
- HM Forces ID Card
- UK Certificate of Naturalisation
The following items can be used to prove the address of an individual:
- Recent utilities statement (within last three months)
- Local authority taxation advice (within last three months)
- Banking or Building Society Statement (with current address)
- Mortgage advice note (with current address)
- Local authority benefit record or rental confirmation (with current address)
Summary Care Record
The NHS in England has introduced the Summary Care Record which can be used for emergency care by authorised healthcare staff should you have an accident or become ill anywhere in England. It contains information about the medication you are taking, and any allergies or sensitivities to medicines you have. We recommend you visit http://systems.hscic.gov.uk/scr/patients for further information.
Our New Patient Registration Form asks for your consent to this Summary Care Record. If you wish to decline, please complete a Summary Care Record Opt-out Form, available from reception when registering.