From Nov 12 – New 24h online consultation service for York’s Gale Farm and Old Forge Patients
From November 12 patients registered at Gale Farm and Old Forge Surgeries can now contact us via our new 24h online consultation service.
Our 24h online consultation service means you can submit any request, including requests for an appointment, at a time to suit you.
This is the same service as we delivery via phone, but quicker.
Your GP will decide how to help and we will respond the same working day, if submitted before 4pm for routine queries, or quicker for urgent queries.
The online service helps you to:
- Contact your GP if you feel unwell
- Get help and advice by text, phone call or face-to-face
- Request a form or sick note
- Get your test results
Benefits of online service
- Easier and quicker than calling the surgery
- 24/7 availability
- Reduces waiting times and faster access to the right treatment
- Safe and secure
- Works on all your devices – your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer
If you are a York patient registered at Gale Farm or Old Forge surgeries, you can contact us online here from 12 November.
For more information, please see our information leaflet here