Our GPs and nurse team provide the full range of care required by the NHS plus some specialist services. These services will be offered by your GP where appropriate.
We have specific clinics for minor surgery, vasectomy and women’s health. Our Practice Nurses and Healthcare Assistants are trained to offer the following services:
- Family Planning including:
- Minor Illness
- Well Person & New Patient Checks
- Phlebotomy (blood taking) service
- Cervical Smears
- Childhood Immunisation
- Annual Influenza and Pneumococcal Vaccinations
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Chronic Disease Management including Coronary Heart Disease, Diabetes, Asthma, COPD
Your doctor may request you send a sample to the laboratory for testing. To receive the results, please contact reception at your York or Hull surgery, one week after the test is done. Please avoid our busiest times; Mondays and early mornings.