Scarborough residents asked “what matters to you?”
25th October 2021 - 1:42 PM
Healthwatch North Yorkshire and SeeCHANGE want to hear from Scarborough residents as part of a series of healthy conversation events. These will be a friendly place to have a chat about what’s important to you, local health services and what could help you be healthy. Join in the conversation on one of the following dates:
- Wed 3 Nov, 2- 3.30pm – Studio 2, The Street, 12 Lower Clark Street, YO12 7PW
- Wed 3 Nov, 6-7.30pm Studio 3, The Street, 12 Lower Clark Street, YO12 7PW
- Sat 6 Nov, 10.30 – 11.30am online on Zoom
- Mon 8 Nov, 11am – 12.30pm The Friends Meeting House, Quaker Close, YO12 5QZ
- Mon 8 Nov 1 – 3pm at Eastfield Community Centre, High Street, Eastfield, YO11 3LJ (part of the Get Crafty session – so make some Christmas cards and share your experiences with us)
- Tues 9 Nov, 12.30 – 1.30pm online on Zoom
Email, call or text Ruth to book your place: email@example.com or 07458 301393.
SeeCHANGE is a project funded by the National Lottery Community Fund which has brought together a wide range of people all wanting to help improve the health and wellbeing of people living in Scarborough. Healthwatch North Yorkshire is the independent champion for people using health and care services in the county.